We are looking for substitute teachers for the 2023/2024 school year! Join our team!
ECS is currently accepting teacher applications for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are interested in applying for the position of kindergarten, elementary, assistant or elective teacher, please apply below.
Apply to Teach at ECS
Emmanuel Christian School is seeking passionate, life-long learners who have a desire to impact the next generation of Christ followers through a love for their students and education. The candidate will be an expert in his or her field, while also being willing to discover and learn new things.
Candidates for this position will be carefully and prayerfully evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Personal mission, vision, doctrines, and educational philosophy align with ECS's.
- Possession of a thriving relationship with Jesus and desire to share that relationship with his or her students.
- An embodiment of the qualities needed to be part of a vibrant and flourishing team and school culture.
- A passion to help students learn and grow.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in early childhood or elementary education.
- A state certification and/or ACSI certification (in process will be considered).
- 3-5 years of experience in the classroom.
- Ability to articulate a clear understanding and vision for “kingdom education."
- Model Christ-like attitudes and behaviors for students and families including faith, love, repentance, and high personal standards of spiritual growth.
- Create meaningful relationships with students and families with the goal of child development at the forefront.
- Deliver materials that align with course objectives and curriculum guides.
- Submit weekly lesson plans so parents and students have a clear understanding of regular expectations.
- Incorporate a variety of instructional methods to strive to engage all students and meet the academic, spiritual, and emotional needs of students.
- Provide regular formative and summative assessments and record graded assignments in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain a classroom culture and environment conducive to creative learning.
Salary and Benefits
Salary and benefits package commensurate with academic preparation, experience, and past success in a Christian community.